19.0 Update - Prepare to Unleash the Horde

We’re coming up on the latest game release (19.0) and wanted to provide the community an update of what to expect. Below are a few of the key updates coming with 19.0, which is planned for release at the end of March.

Enemy Team AP Bar is now visible

The AP bar for enemy fighters is now displayed in combat below the HP bar. This addition will enable a deeper level of strategy in combat that we think players will enjoy. No more need to guess or open up the dossier to check!

Supply Depot now has a multi-buy option

Supply Depot now supports multi-buy functionality to speed up bulk purchases.

Territories Updates

We’ve made a few updates to Territories that are coming online with the 19.0 update, listed below:

• Reduced Territory Notifications - Territory notifications have been consolidated to cut intrusive messaging
  • Added League Trophy Rewards for Walker Territory Battles - Walker Territory Battles now give small amounts of League Trophies

Harness the Power of the Horde

The 19.0 update will launch with an all-new event we’re extremely excited about. We’re not yet ready to go into the full details of this new event, but we wanted to give you a sneak peek (image below) of what’s to come. Get ready to unleash the power of the walker horde!

We’ll be revealing the full details of this new game event in the coming weeks leading up to the launch of 19.0. Stay tuned!

pinned globally #2

Supply Deopt and territory fixes? I never thought they would do this and I’m skeptical about it but if it is actually fixed then kudos to Scopely for finally listening.

Sounds like a fantastic update! Thanks scopely! I look forward to seeing what the new event has to offer, as well!

OMG!!! This is probably the best patch RTS has ever seen!
Nice job!

Thank you thank you thank you. Seems like you addressed some really good stuff.

So you’ve changed territories. But did you fix it?

I don’t see anything that says territory fixes are included. Decreased notifications and you’ll get league points for clearing walkers.

Hopefully when the full patch notes come out, there’s more info on bug fixes, but right now I’m not assuming anything with territories is fixed.

So there’s going to be a new game mode where we are setting traps for walkers. Get ready for Walking Dead: Road to Bloons!

So… tower defense it looks like?
Hmmm…

Looks super interesting!

Thanks for quality of life improvements.

AP bar + multi purchase = More Sane
Reduced Terri notifications also great.

what bugs are you talking about?
I rarely do territories so I don’t know much about it.
I am only interested in crits

Gonna be the typical update. Everybody prematurely celebrates the best RTS update evar and 48 hrs later everbody will be like meh again cause same shit different day.

New event - new stuff to fix ^^
You know how to keep ur dev guys busy :grimacing:

Every RTS player right now…
3otPoPORh8d6RCzSPC

Woohoo, no more need to sit endless holding down for food anymore. Fab news!

It says “gives small amount of league trophies” for clearing walkers…

So I wouldn’t get all that excited just yet.

The rest looks great though

The ar bar makes no difference if you go into enemy’s profile in battle it shows were there ar is at. Well that toon profile

still no leagu store multi buy option. meh…

Woah look at Mr. Bigshot over here who has enough league tokens to want a multi-buy option