150k in war in 24h?

No words!..i hope scopely change this

1 Like

Why should they change it 150k is easy to get in 24hrs

5 Likes

It’s so easy to get I’m already at 250k

2 Likes

week war is very bad ,have work and others things to do,150k in 24 hours its very hard to get.

2 Likes

I hate to be that guy but… you know you dont have to get all the milestones. But it is nice to have more rewards for people who decide to play more.
You are complaining about free rewards!

9 Likes

There needs to be better scaling for blitz milestones. The time and effort to put up high points in that short window isn’t always easy.

4 Likes

On a work day. Congrats to those of you who have had the time to hit the final milestone. Easy Tuesday for you guys.

3 Likes

Because you aren’t good enough to hit top milestones they should change it? That’s selfish.

3 Likes

Need to up it to 8 members to start a war having a hard to getting in them.

Actual blitz, when it used to he aow, always used to have 20k top milestones. Its nice they go over so ppl who can play more get rewarded. But, agreed 150k is a bit high for a faction event where so few can hit top milestones in a short 24 hrs. Same prizes too as weekend crw… which is a bit odd.

2 Likes

Ideally they can keep these rewards as blitz rewards but should double the rewards when it comes to CRW.

3 Likes

No make it higher, 50k milestones infinity

Thank God is free…pretty soon we pay for rewards too !!! Ops I think they hear it…

There’s free rewards in this 7-weeks long mission “event”. You don’t have to pay a dime, don’t have to change your play (i.e. grind or waste energy or time) beyond your regular daily missions and still get extra rewards…

But keep on complaining, it will definitely help to convince the company to change their offee strategies…

2 Likes

No
Because i have a life…
I play for fun…not for the game!
@El_Cucuy

1 Like

Their reasoning still stands. Just because you don’t have time to hit the top milestone doesn’t mean the people who can should be penalised by having it removed.

You don’t have to hit every milestone.

150k milestone rewards are rubbish anyway, i hit 100k quite quickly and got on with other things in life, no biggie

I can’t hit 3 mil in level up every time can we change that

Bring back the ten million milestones?

2 Likes

It’s hard especially for Euros

1 Like