12/16 - War Matchmaking Issues

Hello all,

We’re currently aware of the issues that players are encountering with longer than expected wait times for matchmaking in our current Blitz CRW, due to opposing regions being configured with an error. Due to the likely possibility of further technical issues (lost data, crashing, etc.), we are unable to take down the event. As a result, players should expect longer than usual wait times for the remainder of this Blitz CRW.

We realize this is not an ideal experience, so we will be sending all players the final milestone rewards (6900 League Tokens, a mystery bag containing either a Lilith or Ulysses and 1 GPS) via your inbox within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Best,
TWD: RTS Team

12 Likes

Amazing issue, amazing response. Gg like always

There are just no words. We don’t want the final milestone. We want to PLAY. You guys need to put in another blitz this week. This is a disgrace.

Way to punish the players for your ineptitude.

18 Likes

Good god almost rather you didn’t respond at all

6 Likes

we can’t even declare war

14 Likes

Longer matching times but nothing about not having 8 regions?

7 Likes

Can’t declare war here either. What a dumpster fire this is

4 Likes

@TayTron what about hats and quills that many wont get thanks to your companies incompetance???

3 Likes

Awesome on the milestones, but what about placement prizes and league placements that are going to be so skewed due to active regions being matched with dead regions? Also christmas event drops in individual war prizes we don’t get while not matching?

13 Likes

We cannot declare war! It will not let us queue up. I have video of this.

3 Likes

You guys are the best , how lucky we are as community have great developers like scopely

3 Likes

Not milestones… one milestone. Some of us value the cakes more and there’s no way we are getting to 25,000 milestone. Such garbage.

15 Likes

Give everyone all rewards. Individual and group rewards. This is beyond unacceptable.

23 Likes

Btw. Do you guya know we want cakes. Not the last milestone. Right?

5 Likes

Oh man, you’re right. I misread it. Thought we were getting all milestones.

Wow happy holidays huh? :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I believe this is the part to do with the amount of regions error

2 Likes

@TayTron wait I don’t want just the final milestones? I want the red cakes. Please fix that as i assume (hhahahahahahaha) that’s an oversight (cue more laughter).

Seriously though. Tick off all our milestones.

We cannot fuckn war.

15 Likes

We can’t even declare now let alone battle wtf? So no war for us no prizes for our faction no milestones for any of our faction Seriously?