12.0.1 update...what is different

so i got 12.0.1 update and nothing is different from what I can tell…any light can be shed on this?..

Wondering that myself. There are no patch notes or anything. I guess they just patched some hole that was being exploited on the build.

If that was the case they won’t release any statement.

https://forums.scopely.com/t/12-0-0-patch-notes-beta/20013/4

The mods will surely be only available when thé update is mandatory and they’re sure most players have it installed.

not 12.0.0…im to talking about 12.0.1

Lmao its a beta server update i got it too

Im wonderning also… Nothing change my game keep crashing. Keep surviving :slight_smile:

i think there was a bunch of backend cleanup on mods and some patches of minor issues with mod related ui (some of which is in the mods tutorial, so beta players wouldnt see that a second time to notice the difference)

There’s also a fix where Taunted Characters might not always properly activate their special weapon effects

Those are the things i’m aware of. Generally the x.0.y updates are pretty minor cleanup/bugfix versions that we do between beta and full availability of a major x.0 release. Or if there’s a particularly egregious live bug found that needs a fix asap.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.