100k and 60k scavs for noobs pls

Henlo devs

100k Scav for prestige 8 lvl 80 noob with camp @ lvl 15 should be made available?!

It takes forever to lvl up characters using 2s and even trainers. Can I haz 100k scav missions pls? It’s becoming impossible for me to hit those gargantuan milestones. With extreme grinds I can reach 500k max. Only one time I did hit 1mil since I used all of the trainers and countless 2s. Depleted most of my resources. With these constant lvl ups shouldn’t there be any provisions for newbies?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You unlock 100k scav by completing gold missions up to Lvl 10 I think. That update was so long ago I forget.

3 Likes

Thanks, but what are gold missions? I’m at platinum 1.

Nothing to do with leagues.
You got lucky is a gold mission. You need to finish up to and including Silence is Golden in order to unlock.
Ill try and find a visual, but you can search the forums too.

2 Likes

Thanks heaps, yep found it :))

1533076156010_Scav-Recommend1
For reference :slight_smile:

1 Like

You also need Prestige 8. I may need to update the graphic to mention that.

3 Likes

@LadyGeek while your here, I’m going on 5+level up events without a single one, this is the longest I’ve gone without, what did I do wrong?

1 Like

You didn’t do anything wrong. Scopely’s inept coding did for you. And me.

1 Like

Yes in scopelys eyes we should be punished for finishing content

1 Like

This has become a pattern that repeats itself in the game, like recently doing jiafung roadmap then requiring you use his ar for a event after it is done and over. So basically leaving no way to complete the later event.

1 Like

Thanks LG, hecc yeah I became prestige 8 recently. Actually i searched for ygl and found that pic posted by you.
You’re a great help all around, all across the board. Mad props. :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

I agree. Its such a hassle trying to level up characters using only food in survivors using 300,000+ food to gain ~2 levels whereas other people just get to send the characters scavenging and have them split 100k experience

2 Likes

It has got much, much worse for me and a few others I know the past few weeks too. Something has obviously been changed…and not for the better

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.