Patch Notes 10.0
- Full Roadmap Update
- Fully updated visual aesthetics
- Roadmaps are now categorized into three types: Story, Daily, and Radio
- Maximum potential Roadmaps have been increased to twenty
- Expanded the number of potential Acts and Stages
- Roadmaps now have status indicators:
- These status indicators include: ‘Coming Soon’,’New’, and ’Completed’
- Roadmaps may now be set as a requirement for participating in other Roadmaps
- Ability to preview rewards and other information for locked Roadmaps
- Added Nightmare Mode with three new configurations.
- These configurations include: ‘No Continues’, ‘No Battle Items’ and ‘No Continues and No Battle Items’
- The issue where the background could be seen as distorted in Raids is now resolved.
- The issue Guardian Shield was not properly removed from a character linked via pain split when both characters are damaged by an Adrenaline Rush is now resolved.
- The issue where the AI command specialist would command a confused or taunted teammate that has full AP has been resolved.
- The issue where an AI used Focus against walkers is now resolved.
- The issue where AP reduction to enemies (without damage) via an Adrenaline Rush would not take into account whether the enemy had AP or not has been resolved.
- The issue where Auto-combat would not prioritize melee attacks on PVE maps with obstacles has been resolved.
- The issue where Burn would not transfer from an Outlast specialist going to the Outlast state has been resolved.
- The issue where a Faction Assault stage with Tyreese enemies would fully heal Tyreese when bringing a new team into combat has been resolved.
General Bug Fixes
- The issue where Recruits and Rewards would display placeholder icons when the timer ends has been resolved.
- The issue where a player might encounter a reload when acquiring a faction ticket via mystery box when not in a faction has been resolved.
- The issue where a Faction supporter had the lowest rank for Rush and Active Skills regardless of their current level has been resolved.
- The issue where the temporary health bar would not fill proportionally to the amount of temporary HP the recruit had previously has been resolved.
- The issue where the ‘Facebook has stopped working’ message occurs throughout the game has been resolved.
- The issue where the crafting buff status in the Armory was misleading when losing a Territory after crafting had begun has been resolved.
10.0.1 (updated 03/29)
- The issue where the recommended team grade for Roadmaps with Walker waves being too high has been resolved.
- The issue where the game could reload when accessing the Faction Assault Markers tab in the Supply Depot has been resolved.
- The issue where Adrenaline Rushes with guaranteed crit not working correctly has been resolved.
- The issue where the game could crash when an Evasion Specialist took Bleed or Burn damage has been resolved.
- The issue where players were only placed into Raids with a team of 1-star Lucia has been resolved.
- The issue where the difficulty in Survival Road was too easy has been resolved.
- The issue where an old Roadmap could have all acts open and unlocked from the start on 10.0.1 clients has been resolved.
- The issue where the game could reload if you completed a Roadmap act that was supposed to be locked and then completed the prerequisite act has been resolved.
- Chances for Premier Recruits and other similar events are now available.
- Displaying the chances for items in Mystery Bags is currently in development and will be available at a later date.
World Map Rewards Update
- The further you go into the World Map, the more items you should get per energy on average.
- The first four stages of each Area drop all Traits for Characters and Weapons.
- Stages 5+ of an Area will drop a specific Trait of Characters and Weapons.
- As requested by the community, Area 7 and 13 drop all categories of Ingredients and Gear, same as they did before the update.