1 war token = 1 supply point is a joke!

Little more to add to the title.

1 war token = 1 point supply. I think it’s a joke

24 Likes

It is and it’s an even bigger joke that they won’t let us keep them. I mean how is earning a pull over time the end of the world here? Especially with the generally lackluster choices on the wheel.

20 Likes

Indefensible… it’s really just terrible how they can’t seem to make everyone happy. The factions that were just able to squeak out 100 over these two wars are happier with the wheel, but what about the other players.

8 Likes

Extend the wheel

2 Likes

No, god no. The trash in that wheel needs to never see the light of day under the banner of being a “reward”.

11 Likes

When they sell something like 35 War tokens in the offers section for £40 or whatever it is, it is an absolute disgrace and mockery of an in game reimbursement. This needs overhauling immediately

8 Likes

Well I prefer the stash but that too suffered from the same problem. Wheel or stash I don’t care, 3 months in I haven’t pulled a toon off any

2 Likes

They swear they have to keep those precious supply depot points locked up tight! 1 token should be 10k tokens or let the tokens carry to be used on another wheel, simply that helps everyone. I got Chris and really didnt want any other toon but had to pull in which i got spencer, i would had much rather saved my pull for another wheel and i had 60 left over which got me 60 supply depot points… Wtf?! Could had carried over, best solution imho or could had been at the very least 1k supply depot points for 1 war token.

Why is scopely treating things like the holy grail? @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely let loose a bit geez. Take it to the team that the supply depot is serverly outdated and needs an update and also that 1 war token should be much more than 1 supply point. Tell them this will actually increase sells as doing right by the customer has NEVER, not once have i ever seen doing right by the customers be a bad thing, in fact it is the other way around, it makes the company more money :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Yeah I agree only got 20 tokens it shouldn’t be 1 war token = 1,000 or 500 supply depot tokens

Hahaha. People who warred for two weekends for the grand prize of 20 supply depot tokens, unite!

4 Likes

That was the angle I saw it from too. If they are valueing the war tokens at $1 per token, then they are saying that Supply points are also valued at $1 each, which is absolute rubbish.

You would think the most greedy Company in gaming history would understand what people want.

4 Likes

5000 teddy bears, lugnuts etc etc=nothing is the real joke…why tf are we not getting any sp for weeks of effort in solo events

1 Like

Literally got 70 supply points :confused:

1 Like

This wheel is so terrible that I didn’t even think to buy tokens to reach another pull. If they want to sell these tokens, why put in the awful toons. They need to get a clue.

1 Like

I also had a decent amount left over and didn’t think twice about purchasing tokens for another pull. I got dupes from the pulls i did have and not good ones. It boggles my mind how much money they missed out on by having horrid wheel. And offering 1 depot per war token is a joke. I thought i had to be seeing wrong that not even scopley would go that low…wrong!!
Imo we should have an option to turn in left over or unused tokens for at least 5* tokens. Then at least those u gave a whoppin 10 tokens too could at least have it go towards fodder or chance at ascendable.

1 Like

Yeah. We’ll be slogging it out for 81th place AND NO HIGHER next war.

2 Likes

I really wish I had extra 100 SD points instead of this :face_vomiting::scream: :joy:

I used all of my war tokens no i do not get the joke

they should be the same as lucky tokens were as they are both ascendables and 6 stars only.

So it would make more sense if it gave 100 supply points per token like the lucky token event did.

1 Like