#1 change you could have for TWD:RTS?

Making onslaught a weekly thing as it is the only thing that costs nothing to participate in and the energy is free

banning scopley

1 Like

Change his poor face :nerd_face:

4 Likes

No More RNG in Ascendance from the entire Pool of Characters. Instant Ascendance based on Roles.

REAL EXCITING PRIZES for all events

3 Likes

Add a ygl part 2 but only after you finish the gold missions

1 Like

Someone asked me to share this here. :slight_smile:
‘Two-way communication (or feedback-driven development), it’s like asking the genie for more wishes’.

2 Likes

This seems the best course of action

The bottleneck on all important items to squeeze out some extra cash. It’s really stopping players from enjoying the game. Not EVERY aspect can be p2p. Pulling for characters should be enough.

8 Likes

I would take it from scopely and give to a less greedy development team who listens to costumers.

1 Like

Makes leagues make sense. I am going to do my best to not raid this week to be in d1. It makes zero sense plat players can get better rewards than d5. I think it would make money if they actually did and people were competing to move up.

2 Likes

More creative, fun and interesting things to do.

2 Likes

banning cheaters faster and more frequently. I like when things are fair, I know that people will spend to get the edge and I’m okay with that. I’m not okay when people try to ‘cheat’ the system to get ahead. Honest play has always meant a lot to me and integrity.

Most of the things in game that I want to see changed are minor adjustments that would help with player retention in my opinion. So it’s hard to pick one thing outside of banning cheating players faster / more frequently.

2 Likes

The #1 change would be to demonetize to the point not every event was pay. They use to make a killing off toon pulls and weapons but they got greedy and wanna push people away

2 Likes

A stabile and well performing game that is properly tested before implementation of changes, so it isn’t the players that suffer from bad planning (log out, bugs etc)

And a fun balanced experience for all

4 Likes

Ooh, this sounds so good. This forum is full of good ideas, wish they were implemented more. :blush:

3 Likes

It isn’t that they want to release buggy stuff but testing is expensive are you willing to pay more?

Why can’t forums have a troll button like they have a heart button. Or a button like dumb comment.

4 Likes

Haha I’d like that but would get abused by them more than we would use it sadly… I think anyway

1 Like

#1 change… Get rid of buckets