#1 change you could have for TWD:RTS?

This is probably bad timing with current events(haha)

What is the #1 biggest change, additional, feature… etc for the game you would want? I know we all can make lists that never end, but out of curiosity for fun… if you could have 1 change that you want for TWD:RTS, what would it be? And or why? I’d like to see where the community stands on what they would like to see from this game. What hits home the most and could make your experience in the game much more enjoyable? All opinions matter :slight_smile:

I might edit a list into this if enough participate.

2 Likes

removing rampage

3 Likes

probably trading.

3 Likes

A competent developer?

19 Likes

Scopely running it. Why? Isn’t it obvious, they’re clueless.

20 Likes

I second this.

But aside from this it would be that all released game play aspects worked properly.

Beta is there for a reason

9 Likes

Revert the stupid 20k win bonus in war…

2 Likes

No.Rampage is actuly good.It gives a way F2P players can actuly fight thought some of these p2w defences.

1 Like

and how do free to play get rampage with limited armory tokens and crafting parts its a p2w skill

3 Likes

My #1 would be add a way to get food to level up toons while still in roster. Every day so many unnecessary button presses.

6 Likes

Make tactics apart of the game instead of buy power

7 Likes

I want cheaters banned, dissolved n acid, deleted from existence, not just sent to lesser regions, what honest players from wave 3 did to deserve getting cheaters on their servers, well unless they also cheated and that’s their punishment, getting better cheaters but in that case I want them out of the picture as well.

3 Likes

That’s easy, a new developer.

7 Likes

Shut this good game forever or sell it to some other company

1 Like

Make the game playable meaning no constant bugs/glitches. Also to compensate players when that happens and not just some crappy compensation but worthy compensation.

1 Like

I mean I personally have 135k tokens…I’m f2p and well…Its not really p2w

1 Like

Number 1 change? Easy, new company to take over RTS.

5 Likes

Beta should be a separate app. I’ve had beta mess up my live game to the point I couldn’t move my town screen at all.

Sell it to someone that cares about the product they put out

4 Likes

More f2p events. Pathways return.
Trainer event.
Put a f2p and a p2w toon in cakes.
More support
A sclass ygl mission for 200k xp

2 Likes