1,000 tokens roadmap

Is beyond stupid! We’re spending our collectible items that we don’t need to get just over 1 pull where it could be 100 of the same item we just spent 1,000 over? Oh boy. You guys are struggling with your decision making.

41 Likes

RNGesus please Bless us! :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

Act I isn’t a bad deal. I’d rather take my chance at another pull than getting Ivanova :sweat_smile:

Yeah but if you don’t think you’ll get the 10k to get a toon it gives you something to use them on. Plus I can use the extra roadmaps for pathways

There is an element of sense. Use the shit you don’t want to ttry and get the shit you do.

But it’ll inevitably be a shit show. Couple of free trainers, but this map can get stuffed otherwise

@Rickygrimes Actually and based on some previous feedback, this roadmap is there to allow you to get rid your unspent collectibles items in case your are not interested by the characters or just looking for extra rewards.

10 Likes

The rewards are the tokens to get the same collectibles on the wheel though @GR.Scopely we need museum collections to hand in smaller amounts for basic rewards. Silver medals, legendary medals, trainers, mods - anything.

33 Likes

The problem is the amount of each item required to get another pull because it will cost 3800 seashells or 2100 beach balls for just a single shot at the sombreros.

What an absolute joke. Greediest company in gaming. Right up there with your EA and Activisions and that’s saying a whole lot.

10 Likes

Why such low amounts of tokens though? It cost 2100 beach balls to get 1 pull @ the wheel. That makes no sense to me.

6 Likes

What he said above me^^^

1 Like

Scopely are essentially asking us to swallow a reward structure where the prizes are a 99% chance of a god almighty kick in the groin and a 1% chance of a delicious sandwich, and furthermore - with these roadmaps - to say to ourselves after 5 or 6 kicks in the groin “you know what, I’ll trade in the kick in the groin tokens for another chance at the sandwich, on the same odds”.

2 Likes

Make a stash pls

How about you make a roadmap that guarantees a certain collectible instead of having us spend 3000 “seashells” to get 100 back? This company has a brain bleed in logic

8 Likes

Luckily I already have Harper and wouldn’t mind getting Elodie or Ivanovo, so this works for me. For others, not so much.

1 Like

I’m surprised they actually added anything for us to spend extra items on to be honest.

Would you guys please have someone that actually plays the game help with these decisions.

6 Likes

I appreciate the response. And I was part of the big chat group and while you guys did listen, we asked for a museum collection. Spending them to get another pull and a single piece of gear is pretty silly.

Just think about it. My faction came in first place in the war we just had and I have finished too fifty in the other 2 events… I can’t even complete one of the roadmaps…

I have stated many times I don’t really play for prizes… but others do and the longer these shennaghans go on, the worst it’s going to be.

2 Likes

im sure in 97% in Scopely team have Bulgarian man who do some shit in they logic for grow scopely up
is same in Bulgaria all for politics ( Scopely team) and nothing for Bulgarian people ( we the players who spend money in this “game” ) P.S. i don’t spend

1 Like

What happens if you already got a pull for a toon what do you do with the over supply? Just let it rot? I think it is a good idea. Better then supply depot points… always read whole thread before committing. I always make this mistake.

Traded 1100 shells for 100 sombrero. What a waste of time. Didnt need ivanova at all but sheesh what a depreciation. Completely expecting to get half way to every toon before it dissapears

3 Likes

One thing I noticed is that the collection never expires, but the wheel does. I wonder what happens going forward.