01/03/2019 War Tokens Wheel

All the toons in the wheel, opinions? 50% chance at their 6* or 5* version.

3 Likes

Thanks for the great surprise, how you called it @JB.Scopely

5 Likes

Will I get a chance at it, is my biggest thought

1 Like

War for 31 hours for a single pull… Predictions: 5* Barker

Really? Why put Gen 1 trash in that wheel?
Oh wait… $copely, that’s why.

8 Likes

once again i thought they change rewards and they did but again change from stash to wheel so no pull again.
i will never understand what scopely employes think everytime they update something
giphy%20(51)

3 Likes

This is actually really bad and the reason i enjoyed stash rewards a lot more.

3 Likes

All they had to do was extend the stash over a 3/4 wars! It’s like playing a game of hot or colder and they skim the equator and end up in Siberia

4 Likes

Chris is decent, erica’s time is passed but I’d still take her. Guard glenn was something I wanted but guard rick that just came out is better by far. Rest are dupes or garbo for me. I guess two alphas would’t be terrible.

Might be better for lower factions to actually get something they can use though so thats good at least.

1 Like

You think lower facs will manage to get a pull?

3 Likes

Only top 8 factions and people who pay will be able to get a pull. Lmao thanks @JB.Scopely better rewards for lower ranks my ass.

12 Likes

Depends if we have another war soon

well last time it was top 3 or 4 or you had to buy. Looks like top 8 mabye get it now, a few more will I guess.

Top 8 is not lower facs

5 Likes

Maybe you are supposed to collect over 2 wars and pull then

Timer is 18 days, so I’d say at probably have 3 wars to do a pull.

Gonna need 3 :frowning:

I want chris or alpha please

Actually yeah now that I think about it after this CRW we have another one next weekend… Still stupid though. Most people are gonna pull outdated toons such as Barker.

That’s enough for 2 wars. Anyone outside Top 32 in both isn’t getting a pull. That’s a lot of active people window shopping this wheel

2 Likes

3 wars? We usually only have 1 every 2 weeks (now we have one coming next weekend as well but not after that), where did you think 3 wars was coming in?

2 Likes